Humic acid and Seakelp are both natural substances that have been used in agriculture and gardening for various purposes. While each has its unique properties, they share some common benefits:
Benefits of Humic Acid:
- Soil Conditioning: Humic acid improves soil structure by enhancing water retention, aeration, and drainage. It helps break up compacted soils, promoting root growth and nutrient absorption.
- Nutrient Availability: It chelates minerals, making them more available to plants. This is particularly important for micronutrients, which may otherwise become locked in the soil and unavailable for plants.
- Microbial Activity: Humic acid supports the growth and activity of beneficial microorganisms in the soil. These microorganisms play a crucial role in nutrient cycling and can help control harmful pathogens.
- pH Regulation: It can buffer soil pH, preventing extreme fluctuations. This is beneficial for plants that thrive in slightly acidic to neutral pH conditions.
- Stress Resistance: Plants treated with humic acid often exhibit increased resistance to environmental stressors, such as drought or high salinity.
- Improved Seed Germination: Humic acid can enhance seed germination by providing a conducive environment for seedling development.
Benefits of Seakelp:
- Plant Growth Stimulant: Seakelp extracts contain growth-promoting hormones, such as auxins, cytokinins, and gibberellins, which can enhance plant growth and development.
- Nutrient Content: Seakelp is rich in micronutrients, trace elements, and other beneficial compounds that contribute to overall plant health. It provides a natural source of vitamins, amino acids, and minerals.
- Stress Resistance: Like Humic acid, Seakelp extracts can help plants resist environmental stressors, including heat, cold, and disease.
- Improved Nutrient Uptake: Seakelp extracts contain compounds that can enhance the absorption of nutrients by plant roots.
- Bio-stimulant Properties: Seakelp acts as a bio-stimulant, boosting the plant’s natural defense mechanisms and metabolic activities.
- Enhanced Flowering and Fruit Set: Seakelp applications have been associated with increased flowering and improved fruit set in many crops.
Available in 55 gallon drums and 275 gallon totes.
Freight to 48 States included.
- When used together, Humic acid and Seakelp can complement each other, providing a comprehensive approach to improving soil health, nutrient availability, and overall plant performance. It’s essential to follow recommended application rates and methods to derive the maximum benefits from these natural amendments.
Humic Acid: 4.5%
Sea Kelp: 4%
Fulvic Acid: 4%