Rock dusts represent an effective alternative for organic farming.
“Agrogeology… Farming with Rocks”
From the 18 elements essential for higher plants, all of them, with the exception of nitrogen, are derived from naturally occurring rocks and minerals.
Rock dusts represent an inexpensive and environmentally sound input for farmers and meet or exceed USDA NOP standards for certified organic production.
List of geological materials:
- Bulk Rock Chips (Available by truck load Bulk-Rock-Chips.pdf)
- Montmorillonite Minerals (Montmorillonite Mineral Analysis PDF)
- Fresh Crush (Fresh Crush PDF)
- Lake Herman (Lake Herman PDF)
- San-Joaquin (San Joaquin PDF)
- Golden State (Golden State PDF)
- Igneous Basalt (Igneous Basalt PDF)
- Vintage (Vintage Rock Dust PDF)
- Vermiculite Grits (Vermiculite Grits PDF)
- Calcium Bentonite