Micro Boost Combi
Blended micronutrient for foliar application
Ornamentals & Young Plants: Mix 2 teaspoons Micro-Boost Combination with 1 gallon of water. Moisten both sides of the leaves only to the point of run-off. Use misting spray bottle to apply. Use every 7-10 days or as needed.
Agriculture: Apply 1-2 pt for ROW CROPS with sufficient water to cover per acre. Moisten both sides of the leaves only to the point of run-off, the finer the mist the better.
Repeat as indicated visually or by leaf tissue test, or as part of a regular maintenance foliar program.
- Chelated Magnesium as (Mg) 1.70%
- Chelated Zinc as (Zn) 0.75%
- Chelated Iron as (Fe) 3.50%
- Chelated Manganese as (MN) 0.75%
- Chelated Boron as (B) 0.20%
- Molybdenum as (Mo) 0.003%
- Combined Sulfur as (S) 4.00%
Magnesium Glucoheptonate, Zinc Glucoheptonate, Iron
Glucoheptonate, Manganese Glucoheptonate, sodium borate and sodium molybdate.
30 gallon, 55 gallon poly drum and 275 gallon tote