Liquid Fulvic Acid
Liquid Fulvic Acid concentrate is for use on all soils and plants under all conditions.
Fulvic acid is a small compound that can easily enter the cells of plants.
It acts as a natural chelating agent binding to nutrients to create Fulvic acid complexes.
These complexes are then readily absorbed by the plants’ leaves effectively increasing the plants’ uptake of nutrients.
It also helps plants absorb needed nutrients that are otherwise inaccessible.
In combination with fertilization, it allows one to get the most out of a fertilization program and may even reduce the amount of nutrients applied.
MIXING INSTRUCTIONS: Liquid Fulvic Acid Concentrate is compatible with most liquid fertilizers, micronutrients, pesticides and water.
The addition of Liquid Fulvic Acid to these products should not be done without first testing compatibility on a small scale.
When mixing with water, fill container half full, then add Liquid Fulvic Acid to the remaining water prior to the addition of buffering agents and pesticides.
DO NOT tank-mix with carbonate-based pesticides, as efficacy decreases.
SPRAY INSTRUCTIONS: This product is designed to be applied by foliar spray. We recommend a minimum dilution ratio of 1 gallon of this product to 25 gallon of water prior to application. Proper timing, rate and placement of Liquid Fulvic Acid is important for desired results and highly dependent on stage of crop growth, soil fertility levels and environmental conditions.
Agronomic Crops: 2 Quarts – 1 Gallon of liquid concentrate per acre
- Increase in photosynthesis and ventilation. In other words the speed of catching light is increased, which encourages a larger production of sugars.
- Improvement in the transport of nutrients, making them available in the areas of need.
- An increase in the synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids, which facilitate the action of enzymes formed with some amino acids and micro-nutrients.
- Stimulates metabolism
- Positive effect on plant DNA and RNA
- Increases enzyme activity
- Acts as catalyst in plant respiration
- Enhances permeability of cell members
- Improves cell division and cell elongation
- Aids chlorophyll synthesis
- Increases drought tolerance and prevents wilting
- Restores electrochemical balance
- Detoxifies various pollutants